Why you’ll love this
- Lovely stroll
- Useful tips
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Intimate and friendly atmosphere
- Exploration of the French art of living & Parisian way of life
|Included:||walking tour, tips, map|
|Group size*:||max 6|
|Availability:||from Monday to Sunday|
|Cancellation:||75% refund up to 48 hours before your tour|
The « Welcome Package » is an offer for all first-time visitors to Paris.
You don’t speak French? You don’t know where to go and what to do? Do you want to eat like Parisians do and avoid tourist traps ?
We suggest starting your vacation off by putting you in the knowledgeable hands of a private local guide fluent in English.
How does it work?
The day of your arrival, you will be greeted by your guide at the place of your choice – either at your apartment or at a nearby café or restaurant. After perusing Paris with you on your city map and pointing out places such as your local farmers’ market on it, your guide will show you your new neighborhood on foot: supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, attractions, and anything else you can think of. During your stroll, your guide will introduce you to the Parisian way of life, explain how to get around the city by public transportation, and give you plenty of useful tips.
In order to feel truly like Parisians and to help you get around, you will be given a page of vocabulary. It’s time to learn a bit of French!
The « Welcome Package » will be entirely tailor-made according to your needs and wishes including meeting time, meeting point, length of the tour, and points of interest. The presentation of your neighborhood can be done over a cup of coffee, lunch, or dinner – depending on the time of your arrival.
Possible extra options which can be included in your « Welcome Package » upon request:
- transfer from the airport to the apartment by private car or taxi
- assistance at the airport after customs (the guide accompanies you to your apartment from the airport)
- a bouquet of flowers in your apartment upon arrival
- a surprise gift for your loved one upon arrival
- wine and/or Champagne
- a cheese plate
- a cheese plate and a bottle of wine
- a cheese plate and a bottle of Champagne
– a pastry plate
100 euros total per group
Reservation: 3 days before at the latest.
* unless it is a family
This rate includes :
– a pocket map of Paris
– a booklet with restaurant suggestions in Paris as well as useful links
– metro trip (the cost of the tickets are the client’s expense)